Baby/Child Dedication Celebration
As parents, our responsibility is so clear…
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart
and with all your soul
and with all your strength.
These commandments that I give you today
are to be upon Your Hearts.
Impress them on your child.
Talk about them when you sit at Home
and when you walk along the road,
when you lie down and when you get up.”
- Deuteronomy 6:5-7
We are so glad that you are interested in participating with us in our Baby/Child Dedication Celebration. You have been entrusted with the precious gift of new life, and we look forward to partnering with you as you embark on this parenting journey. We hope the Baby/Child Dedication Celebration will be a memorable occasion for you and your family.
Before we get to the BIG EVENT, we invite you to complete the following steps to prepare for the Baby/Child Dedication Celebration:
1) Parents listen to a series of three Parenting Talks and complete the accompanying homework provided through the links at the bottom of this page.
- This is an important first step in the process because we want to inspire you to invest in the things that will matter the most to your child’s future. We want to help you get off to a great start as you parent your new baby or to help you continue parenting your young child.
2) Parents attend our Parent Orientation on November 4, during 2nd service, from 11:11am to 12:11pm in the Conference Room. Bring all three homework assignments to the orientation.
- Once you have listened to the parenting talks and completed the homework, please register for the Parent Orientation by clicking on this link: Parent Orientation. Please be sure to register by October 28.
- At this orientation, we will share important information about our preschool environment and give you some of the last “need to knows” about our Baby/Child Dedication Celebration Event.
3) Let’s Celebrate!
- That’s right! The last step in the process is to attend our Baby/Child Dedication Celebration Event on November 11, at 1:30pm in the Theater Room located in our KidZone area. We are planning a meaningful and memorable celebration for you and your family. Please register for this event by clicking on this link: Baby/Child Dedication Celebration. Also, please be sure to register before May 6 so that we can have an accurate count. If you are not registered by November 4, because of the importance and significance of the event, we ask that you wait until our next celebration. Thanks for your understanding.
-You will be the greatest influence in your child’s life. As your church, we want to be your biggest fan and trusted guide. We look forward to celebrating this special day with you.
-You will learn the specific details concerning this event at the Parent Orientation. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com.
It’s a partnership!
Parenting Talk #1- Imagine the End
Parenting Talk #2- Make It Personal
Parenting Talk #3- It’s A Partnership